University of Miami Health System Nephrology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of kidney diseases.
As a part of the Miller School of Medicine, UHealth Nephrology is at the forefront of research into diseases of the kidney, and offers state-of-the-art treatments using the latest technology.
Search for a UHealth Nephrologist or request an appointment by calling 305-243-6251
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Hypertensive kidney disease
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Glomerular diseases including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis and lupus nephritis
- Chronic kidney disease and proteinuria syndromes
- End stage renal disease including hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney transplantation
- Hypertension and kidney disease associated with high blood pressure
- Bone and mineral metabolism
- Acute renal failure
- Renal stone disease