Keyvan Nouri, M.D.
- Fax: 305-689-4696
Dr. Nouri's clinical specialities include MOHS micrographic surgery, skin cancer surgery, reconstruction, dermatologic and laser surgery, cosmetic, cutaneous, and lasers.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Chief of Dermatology Services at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/University of Miami Hospital and Clinics
- Director of Mohs, Dermatologic & Laser Surgery
- Director of Surgical Training
- Louis C. Skinner, Jr., M.D. Endowed Chair in Dermatology
- Professor of Dermatology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Otolaryngology
- Richard Helfman Professor of Dermatologic Surgery
- Vice-Chairman of the University of Miami Medical Group
Dr. Nouri's research interests include cutaneous oncology, lasers, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic, and acute wound healing.
Boston University, School of Medicine
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami - Affiliated Medical Education Program
New York University, School of Medicine
Selected as a Top Cancer Doctor by Newsweek Health http://www.newsweek.com/top-cancer-doctors-2015?page=107&group=hospital