Norman J. Halliday, M.D.
- Fax: 305-545-6501
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
English, German, Spanish
- American Board of Anesthesiology-Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Chief, Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
- Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose Ranging Study, In Pediatric Patients 5 To <16 Years Of Age Receiving Morphine As Standard Supplemental Pain Medication, To Evalauate Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy And Safety Of Oxy Pediatric Liquid (1Mg/Ml) Versus Placebo In The Treatment Of Acute Moderate To Severe Pain - 9/5/03 - 9/5/08
- Comparison Of The Efficacy Of 3 Modes Of Pulse Oximetry In Children - 3/11/03 - 5/1/05
- Conscious monitoring in children undergoing anesthesia
- Prevention and treatment of post operative nausea and vomiting in children.
- Halliday NJ. Malignant Hyperthermia. A review. J Craniofac Surg 2003;14:800-802.
- de Armendi AJ, Anghelescu DL, Halliday NJ, Bikhazi GB. Use of Baxter Pump for TIVA in MRI. Anesthesiology 2002;A222.